Registration for the CBDC Conference 2024 is not yet open.
Should you have any questions related to your registration, please contact us at
The CBDC Conference addresses sensitive issues related to the security and integrity of Central Bank Digital Currencies. Access to the event is therefore exclusive and restricted to representatives of organizations that have a vested interest, a proven track record, and expertise in the field of Central Bank Digital Currencies.
The Organizers of the CBDC Conference will assess all registrations and reserve the right to reject any registration at their discretion (including but not limited to registrations received from entities not deemed to be part of the CBDC community, and entities that are deemed to be competitors to the CBDC Conference). Should a registration be rejected, amounts transferred (excluding transfer costs) will be reimbursed to the delegate.
If you are unsure as to whether you qualify for participation to the CBDC Conference, please contact us prior to registration: firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard) or against invoice. Access to the CBDC Conference is only granted after receipt of the corresponding fees in their entirety.
Central Banks, Government entities, Academia:
- 100% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event
- 100% refund for cancellations received 3 months before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- 50% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event.