Please use following link to register.
OUR COVID-19 GUARANTEE
Taking decisions during the COVID-19 pandemic is challenging. In a rapidly changing environment, decisions taken now may turn out to be wrong later on when conditions change.
However, when it comes to deciding whether to register for the CBDC Conference, you simply cannot go wrong. Thanks to our COVID-19 guarantee, your registration is safe even in these uncertain times.
The COVID-19 guarantee includes the following assurances:
- If the CBDC Conference from 3 - 5 October cannot be held physically, but virtually, your registration entitles you to attend both this virtual conference as well as the physical CBDC Conference scheduled for June 2022.
- Should the registered participant not be able to attend the CBDC Conference in 2022, a substitute may take his/her place1)
1) The substitute must represent the same organization.
The health and safety of the participants is our highest priority.
The booking of travel arrangements & accommodation is the sole responsibility of the attendee. The organisers will not assume any liability for costs incurred due to changes of the event dates.
It is worthwhile to sign up sooner rather than later, as the CBDC Conference offers special rates for early registrations!
Early Bird Rate
(-15%) - Valid until 31 March 2021
|Central bank, government, academia||1,090||1,280|
|Voluntary contribution to a CO2-neutral conference||5||5|
All prices are in Euros, excl. VAT, per delegate
The CBDC Conference addresses sensitive issues related to the security and integrity of Central Bank Digital Currencies. Access to the event is therefore exclusive and restricted to representatives of organizations that have a vested interest, a proven track record, and expertise in the field of Central Bank Digital Currencies.
The Organizers of the CBDC Conference will assess all registrations and reserve the right to reject any registration at their discretion (including but not limited to registrations received from entities not deemed to be part of the CBDC community, and entities that are deemed to be competitors to the CBDC Conference). Should a registration be rejected, amounts transferred (excluding transfer costs) will be reimbursed to the delegate.
Registration Payment Policy
Payment can be made by credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express) or against invoice. Access to the CBDC Conference is only granted after receipt of the corresponding fees in their entirety.
Central Banks, Government entities, Academia:
- 100% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event
- 100% refund for cancellations received 3 months before the beginning of the event minus the bank transaction fee
- 50% refund for cancellations received 1 month before the beginning of the event
- No refund for cancellations received less than 1 month before the beginning of the event.